Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Timeline of events and copy of Wright County, Mn attorneys office

Dear Wright County Prosecutors office,
Enclosed you will find an internal affairs complaint’s also evidence of Minnesota state statutes being broken at more than one place including Ramsey County. Also will show damages caused by these clear violation of Minnesota state statues.
1.       On November 19, 2008 Booked into Ramsey County Jail was injured during this period of time. Was not injured prior to date and have witness John Sanborn Hennepin County Employee Hennepin County Probation Officer. 
2.       In Court Charges were dismissed and pled to misdemeanor specifically asked judge about personal belonging don’t have court transcript at this time but does exist.
3.       Was released from jail injured and without belongings including eyeglasses, jacket in the November winter time. St. Paul police Sgt. Cheshier refused to release property on date of release which will connect the rest of documented proof throughout the complaint. I have included their internal affairs complaint as evidence of this occurring.
4.        On This date I suffered a spinal cord injury by the police misconduct conducted by the St.Paul police force. I have included a copy of MRI report to confirm injury that was not discovered because of related damages until 2012.
5.       Within a brief period of time from this prior police misconduct was at HCMC seeking medical assistance from prior infections of my rights.  I have included a copy of medical report that confirms I was injured and just at the St. Paul police department and my “tailbone is wrecked”
6.       Throughout this entire medical report it indicates that a emergency hold should have been placed on me. I am sure the police department is aware of this but if not.
7.       Enclosed is a copy of Minnesota state statute 253B.05
8.       In this report they had me wait for 3hr at the location, did medical testing, then proceed to throw a injured man down to the ground and in the Minneapolis police states I now have 2 new injury’s to head and leg witch is criminal neglect conducted by medical staff. Also states they carried out by security and said I was trespassing. Medical report would not be typed up if that was the case I was there for legitimate medical care.
9.       Enclosed copy of Minneapolis CCN-08-369090 In this police report it states “Refused Ticket” I was injured and was being told to wait there by medical staff at the location. It States under prior injury “Yes” also was I treated for any problem medical problems “ NO” . In their report it states was treating to others or self as with the Minnesota state statute there should have been an emergency hold placed on me there or at Hennepin County.
10.   Due to this clear violation of the law conducted by HCMC and Hennepin county myself and others where harmed. I have enclosed a copy of some of the damages to myself and others.
11.   Hennepin County Employee John Sanborn released me out of your jail untreated to return within a short period of time to where I was injured and attacked by hospital and the law was violated. Within this short period of time do to the obvious clear prior violation of Minnesota law myself and other suffered significant damages due failing to keep me from harming myself or others. As indicted in above evidence.
12.   These are all newly discovered evidence since I didn’t receive until date printed as indicted on your report and others.
13.   AS indicated above due to Prior St. Paul Police excessive force and mishandling of property, Violations of  Minnesota state statute 253B.05 not being followed at HCMC or Hennepin county, And the liability issues of not being treated at Hennepin county and released to come back to Hennepin county by order of John Sanborn. I would like every and all charges dismissed do to this gross misconduct connected to every place within a short period of time.  Including any and all Wright County charges to be dismissed . Any questions feel free to contact me at above heading.






                                                                                                      Thanks,

This is a copy of letter that was supplied to the Wright county attorneys office that was supplied to them as a result of the above action conducted by more then one place. They were also supplied copys of all reports from above listed. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment